Last Activity:05-03-2009 3:55 AM
Posted in thread: Advice needed for reinforcing floor for large Aquarium on 05-01-2009 at 10:42 PM
thanks. i was going to run a rectangular base on the stand much the same as in the photo's
above, not run it just on the 6 or 8 feet the stand has. Running a few support posts under the
Posted in thread: Advice needed for reinforcing floor for large Aquarium on 05-01-2009 at 03:35 AM
hey all. I am looking at putting a bigger fish tank in my house but am a little concerned about
the weight i would be putting on the floor. I have attached a rough layout of the room, sorry
if it is c...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!