Last Activity:12-08-2005 12:49 AM
Posted in thread: New Heating Systems on 12-07-2005 at 11:47 PM
Thanks, but I guess I asked the wrong question.What I really wanted to know was how to figure
out how to find someone to guide me through the process, someone who has more knowledge than a
Posted in thread: New Heating Systems on 12-07-2005 at 06:55 PM
Here in Southern California I've come across old homes (usually fixers owned by little old
ladies or their trusts) that have little or nothing in the way of heating. They are 70 or 80
year old houses ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?