- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-08-2012 3:04 PM
Posted in thread: Flooding Back Yard on 05-08-2012 at 02:12 PM
The holes should be 4 feet deep, not 4 inches. The hole dramatically increases the surface area
for the water to perk out of. The weight of the water also helps with the perking - as the hole
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question