- Posts 3
Last Activity:10-25-2012 4:13 PM
Posted in thread: Installing Granite Countertops on 02-24-2010 at 07:16 AM
Yes you can. Remember depending on your layout once you lay granite replacing cabinets under
may not be possible without breaking the C/T.
Posted in thread: Bats! on 10-17-2009 at 12:51 PM
Posted in thread: Bats! on 10-15-2009 at 08:53 PM
Hi lurker here for a coulple months. I have a "bat" house on my garage for last 3 years. How do
I attract them? I tried to put old banana in there and nothing.
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub