Last Activity:09-22-2007 6:18 AM
Posted in thread: widenining doors in load-bearing wall on 09-22-2007 at 04:49 AM
I am installing 36" doors in 2 walls to make a bathroom wheelchair accessible for my brother
(replacing smaller doors). One is on a load-bearing wall. I am planning on putting in new
headers that go a...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill