Last Activity:06-05-2010 4:52 PM
Posted in thread: Self-closing hinges stopped working on 06-05-2010 at 03:54 PM
The back door of our house has what I believe are called "self-closing" hinges and until
recently it would close on its own when not held open. Each of the two self-closing hinges (the
top and bottom ...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)