Last Activity:03-21-2012 10:28 PM
Posted in thread: Solder w water dripping? on 08-20-2010 at 11:46 AM
Thank you so much! I got a hose that fit into the pipe and blew in it and it got most of the
water out. I raised it as high as i could and put the bread in. I was able to fix it. Yay! thk
Posted in thread: Solder w water dripping? on 08-20-2010 at 10:31 AM
I'm trying to solder an area of pipe but it's where the line is comming in to the house. I had
the water turned off and it's been draining for a day but there is a small drip that won't
stop. Is there...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs