Last Activity:08-12-2008 9:14 AM
Posted in thread: Water Wicking on 08-12-2008 at 08:13 AM
You guessed right, I did some more looking and I have a drain line that comes down and crosses
the floor close to where the post is. There are no natural springs here so I'm guessing I have
a leaky or...
Posted in thread: Water Wicking on 08-11-2008 at 12:23 PM
I've lived in this house for thirteen years and all of a sudden it looks like i have water
wicking up around one of my support posts in the basement, theres been very little rain and no
evidence of wa...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question