Last Activity:01-28-2006 8:13 PM
Posted in thread: Renovating a 1824 house on 01-28-2006 at 08:04 PM
I bought a 1824 house with water rotted first floor & around four windows. a structural company
came in and did a great job of shoring up the floor and is coming next week to frame in new
windows. I a...
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan