Last Activity:05-25-2010 8:17 AM
Posted in thread: Buyer beware - under-filled propane tanks! on 05-25-2010 at 07:19 AM
It's not about pressure, it's about 'weight'. A legally-filled tank should weigh out between 38
and 40 total pounds which includes the tare weight of the tank. I found out the Grill Gauge is
Posted in thread: Buyer beware - under-filled propane tanks! on 05-24-2010 at 01:49 PM
It's no secret both Lowes and Home Depot get their propane tanks supplied by Blue Rhino and
Amerigas. Well, these two companies only fill their tanks to 15.0 lbs., or about 3/4 only! Not
only is that ...
Posted in thread: Propane Tank Gauge on 05-24-2010 at 01:44 PM
I discovered the perfect propane scale called the 'Grill Gauge'. It is used, recommended, and
approved by propane professionals because it measures the 'weight' of the liquid propane and
gives an inst...
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- One Word Game
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on