- Posts 1
Last Activity:06-04-2011 10:25 PM
Posted in thread: Hot water heater won't stay lit on 06-04-2011 at 09:36 PM
I need one as well. I was told on FB that it is the same thing and I need to get a new one.
They also told me I could do it myself. When I searched about it I found this website Forum. I
am so glad to...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs