Last Activity:06-29-2009 11:57 AM
Posted in thread: Piles with Dek Blocks? on 09-28-2009 at 09:55 PM
Then there was the Fat man Pie.
Posted in thread: deck problem on 09-28-2009 at 09:53 PM
Dude- that's a rough problem. Post some pictures?
Posted in thread: Simple 20x16 deck and how I did it on 06-29-2009 at 10:20 AM
I did use a Home Depot Kit and Dek Blocks. I wrote about it in my blog here:
Posted in thread: Piles with Dek Blocks? on 06-29-2009 at 10:16 AM
I did use the dek blocks for my Home Depot kit. We actually did sink them about half way into
the ground. We used 4x4's to level out the deck. Get some string and a string level.The 4x4
just sit ontop...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring