Last Activity:12-19-2009 12:18 PM
Posted in thread: Strange Thermostat Issue, Hot=Cold PLEASE HELP on 12-08-2009 at 09:51 PM
to this my zone valve (Honeywell V8043d1080) in my heating system is a "normally open" type
valve which apparently requires "A reverse acting thermostat is required to control a normally
Posted in thread: Strange Thermostat Issue, Hot=Cold PLEASE HELP on 12-03-2009 at 09:00 PM
Hello, thanks in advance for any help offered.I bought (several) a new digital thermostat,
installed it, and have the strangest issue. Firstly. I live in a condo building 5 yrs old with
baseboard hot ...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?