That New Guy
Last Activity:10-22-2008 9:28 PM
Posted in thread: Plywood walls.. on 10-23-2008 at 07:25 PM
1- It is not a basement. The house is 2 floors and an attic, with the bottom being drywalled
already, and the others all done this way.2- The photos are put up by "attaching file", then
browsing your ...
Posted in thread: Plywood walls.. on 10-22-2008 at 08:19 PM
In the house we are buying, a majourity of the walls are covered in a type of plywood or
particle board. I am not sure what type it is, but it has a clear coat on it already (to keep
the moisture off ...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling