Last Activity:08-04-2011 8:23 AM
Posted in thread: Bubbling and falling wall texture on 08-04-2011 at 07:23 AM
We used Piranha wallpaper remover (mixed from concentrate) and wiped down the walls with a damp
sponge after the wallpaper was removed to remove chemicals. There are no roof or plumbing leaks
and I wi...
Posted in thread: Bubbling and falling wall texture on 08-02-2011 at 09:46 PM
I have removed 15 year old wallpaper out of my mother in law's kitchen. We used a chemical to
remove the paper and upon removing the paper we discovered that the wall had not been properly
mudded or p...
- question about water from central a/c
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- deck roof and gutter question
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- One Word Game
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling