The Nutty Professor
Last Activity:10-16-2008 10:22 PM
Posted in thread: Carpet Tiles in a home on 10-19-2008 at 08:17 PM
Just what I was looking for thanks. Now let's see how well it works?
Posted in thread: I am in need of a discontinued type of siding from Georgia Pacific!! on 10-15-2008 at 01:30 PM
Jpil I live in one of the locations where it was made. The chances of you finding it are slim
and none if it's the stuff I'm thinking about. GP was sued big over that stuff and they lost
big. In the s...
Posted in thread: Carpet Tiles in a home on 10-15-2008 at 01:25 PM
I've used the search function and of the few threads I found about carpet tiles none of them
answer any question I have.1. A traditional carpet is padded and from what I can see of a
carpet tile there...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question