Last Activity:08-17-2012 12:18 AM
Posted in thread: Shower Drain Cover on 04-27-2012 at 02:57 PM
Thanks for the responses. I did in fact use a bathroom grade silicone that is not supposed to
mildew or mold at least for a long time. Thanks again for all responses.
Posted in thread: Shower Drain Cover on 04-17-2012 at 07:12 AM
That is exactly what I was referring to when mentioning sealant. My only concern is being able
to remove the cover when it is time to clean again. In other words, I am hoping that the
Posted in thread: Shower Drain Cover on 04-16-2012 at 07:26 AM
I can no longer secure the shower drain cover due to broken screws that would be too dificult
to try to remove. Because the drain cover is somewhat recessed and can pretty much stay in
place unless so...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill