Last Activity:02-23-2006 2:12 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing Stove Top with Range on 02-23-2006 at 01:12 PM
We are remodeling and will be changing out our stove top with a range. The current wiring is bx
cable with one red, one black and one white wire. The current breaker is 2 - 2 pole 30 amp
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question