Last Activity:01-06-2012 3:29 PM
Posted in thread: How should I address my grading issue? on 04-07-2011 at 10:09 AM
Thank you for the replies.^^ Just to clarify, I was never suggesting installing dimpleboard on
the interior of the wall :)A few questions about a french drain..How big would this have to be?
Posted in thread: How should I address my grading issue? on 04-06-2011 at 09:10 AM
Greetings follower DIYers!I humbly ask your experienced opinions on how best to address a
grading issue I am having.Some background information.(It is a semi-detached house, no sump in
the basement an...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice