Last Activity:08-26-2008 9:08 PM
Posted in thread: Help installing a 3-way dimmer... on 08-26-2008 at 08:23 PM
Hello,I've just purchased a 3-way dimmer (Leviton 6633-L) for our living room, but I'm not 100%
on this and I'm hoping someone can help? The 3-way dimmer has the following wires (and has the
- One Word Game
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Fire Safety
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete