- Posts 1
Last Activity:03-03-2010 3:02 PM
Posted in thread: Have to use oil enamel paint on interior wood doors? on 03-03-2010 at 02:06 PM
It's all about using the right process and products. You don't have to use oil based primers.
There are some water base primer and paint products that eliminate the step altogether of
having to prime ...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan