Last Activity:11-19-2011 2:47 PM
Posted in thread: What kind of wall does this look like? on 11-18-2011 at 03:43 PM
It seems like at max it's 7/8 of an inch but it also drops at certain points to 3/4. It's not
smooth or consistent, but maybe the piece that I have is broken. If it has paper backing
throughout I thin...
Posted in thread: What kind of wall does this look like? on 11-18-2011 at 11:53 AM
It feels almost like a rock or concrete but I don't think it's heavy enough. Here's a piece of
the paper backing: - I haven't tried any anchors yet because I didn't know which would be the
Posted in thread: What kind of wall does this look like? on 11-17-2011 at 12:02 PM
I have 2 questions1. Could somebody tell me what kind of wall this is called specifically?It
seems relatively hard and maybe has a coat of plaster on it? My house was built in the early
40s What is t...
Posted in thread: What kind of wall does this look like? on 11-17-2011 at 11:55 AM
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice