Last Activity:05-13-2012 5:05 PM
Posted in thread: Shower pressure on 05-10-2012 at 08:52 AM
I Have just moved in to a new house and the pressure on the shower is terrible yet the pressure
in the rest of the house is fine is the anything I can do about it?
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots