Last Activity:01-10-2011 2:06 PM
Posted in thread: unsafe stair treads on 12-21-2010 at 08:33 AM
I have put polyurethane on new oak stair treads and they are very slippery.Is there a better
product to prevent this as a solution to this problem?
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair