Last Activity:12-28-2008 5:58 PM
Posted in thread: Proper application of caulking on 02-22-2008 at 03:14 PM
Thanks for the reply,You'r right, they are definitely not finishers hehe.I guess it's all in
the practice, I'm starting to get the hang of it.Take care.
Posted in thread: Proper application of caulking on 02-21-2008 at 06:45 PM
Hi everyone,I recently got a job as a plumber.I'm currently in training and one of older
plumber was teaching me how to apply caulking today.I saw him apply the caulking on the
countertops edges and h...
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking