Last Activity:12-11-2011 5:39 PM
Posted in thread: Repair stone foundation around oil fill pipe on 12-11-2011 at 02:22 PM
Have a masonry question here. I purchased an 86 year old house last year. It has very thick
(~1.5-2') stone foundation walls with granite block exterior finish.About 5 months before we
purchased the h...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question