- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-06-2012 8:14 AM
Posted in thread: sealing air from getting in house on 01-29-2012 at 02:02 PM
There are insulation "stickers" that stick to the back of your plug covers, they do a pretty
good job and they are pretty cheap. You can find them at any big box store.
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab