Last Activity:02-21-2011 4:47 PM
Posted in thread: drill 2.5" hole through 10" concrete wall on 02-19-2011 at 04:03 PM
In the Amazon, the core drill bit titled like this: SDS Carbide Masonry/Concrete Core Drill Bit
2.5" x 6"- Used for Concrete, Masonry, Brick, with Rotary Hammer Drill. I thought the core
drill bit wil...
Posted in thread: drill 2.5" hole through 10" concrete wall on 02-19-2011 at 09:52 AM
I want to drill a 2.5" hole through a 10" internal concrete wall for my 2" washer drain.I did
some research. I think I need this core drill bit: SDS-Plus Shank for Carbide Tipped Masonry
Core Bits plu...
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos