Last Activity:09-04-2011 11:09 AM
Posted in thread: Tom on 10-22-2011 at 05:59 AM
I posted this thought before, but I am convinced there is a large possibility of refurbishing
attic exhaust fans easily for a few dollars rather than throwing all these motors into
landfills. I have t...
Posted in thread: Attic exhaust fan repair on 09-04-2011 at 10:09 AM
I hate to throw away repairable items. After replacing my last 2 attic exhaust fan motors, at a
cost of $60 each, up from $25 the last time I replaced them, I asked a local motor repair shop
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair