Last Activity:02-08-2007 8:59 PM
Posted in thread: garbage disposal keeps clogging on 01-18-2007 at 09:08 PM
I take the pipe apart and pull out food that isn't really ground up. A sure sign that some of
the grinding elements have corroded and been beaten away, leaving wide gaps for food chunks to
Posted in thread: replace hose bib on 01-18-2007 at 04:12 PM
"as is" even though the coupling is just 5/8" from the stucco wall?And what problems might I
encounter, working so close to the wall?Actually, I will NOT be soldering on a new bib, but an
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs