- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-07-2008 11:49 PM
Posted in thread: opening up a stairway in basement? on 07-05-2008 at 02:35 AM
Hello everybody, I live in New Jersey. I am thinking about finishing my basement, framing,
sheetrock, outlets and a couple of ceiling lights. Nothing fancies just a normal renovation. Is
there a squar...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)