Last Activity:12-30-2008 4:29 PM
Posted in thread: Storing stuff on top of the refrigerator on 12-29-2008 at 11:39 AM
and on a more practical side, things shift and move up there and it's possible for something to
fall on you when you open the door..... so as long as they are just cereal boxes you're ok, but
Posted in thread: kitchen island stove vent on 12-29-2008 at 11:35 AM
great advice!! thanks a lot.... I haven't seen them set up anywhere yet..... any idea who else
besides Elica makes them?
Posted in thread: kitchen island stove vent on 12-28-2008 at 01:58 PM
I've seen this vent hood in a a magazine that dangles from the ceiling like a big pendant light
from wires. It's by Elica. I like it a lot because it's so unobtrusive but this one is very
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question