Last Activity:08-25-2012 7:52 PM
Posted in thread: Cut Joist (Wooden "I" Beam) Repair on 08-23-2012 at 07:39 PM
There dosn't appear to be enough of the joist on top of the wall. A nailing strip will not add
support that is needed. What ever you plan to do, asking the inspector first is the answer.
Unless you do...
Posted in thread: Cut Joist (Wooden "I" Beam) Repair on 08-21-2012 at 10:42 PM
Hey welcome to the site. To answer your question. No. The idea is to have two joists carry the
load of the cut one in the middle. My speaker are not working so if there was sound with your
video I did...
Posted in thread: Cut Joist (Wooden "I" Beam) Repair on 08-21-2012 at 09:50 PM
HelloI was redoing my kitchen the right way by getting plumbing&electrical permits. In the
process i had to remove the builder installed (20yrs old town home) fire-place and it exposed
the fireplace e...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?