Last Activity:04-20-2012 6:09 PM
Posted in thread: deck footing on 04-25-2012 at 05:08 PM
The footing is 20 years old. I spoke to a guy at one of the big DIY stores and he recommended
using concrete patching to just even out the top of the footing, which would not take much
patching. The g...
Posted in thread: deck footing on 04-19-2012 at 07:32 PM
The footing for one of our deck posts sits below grade. I am replacing the post and would like
to raise the footing to be above grade, which would require about 6" in new concrete. Can I
pour over the...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan