- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-14-2012 10:49 AM
Posted in thread: caulk around the faucet on bathtub? on 09-14-2012 at 09:38 AM
yeah, dont bother. adding more caulk would look messy, and also make it difficult if you ever
wanted to replace the faucet
Posted in thread: Paint Kitchen Cabinets ? on 09-14-2012 at 09:37 AM
make sure you test the finish on similarly textured wood if youre inexperienced with painting,
just to make sure you're satisfied with how it looks. one of my neighbors brushed on regular
latex paint ...
Posted in thread: How to Remodel my Bathroom? on 09-14-2012 at 09:32 AM
magazines are alright but also check out online sources of images like 'pintrest' nothing like
a bit of crowd sourcing to weed out everything except the nicest looking pictures
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- I need advice! Moisture barrier between brick and studs.
- Toilet vent pipe clogged or no?
- Fridge problem
- Kenmore electric dryer blowing fuse
- deck post (gate) and paint/stain?
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options