Last Activity:03-11-2013 2:22 AM
Likes Given: 1
Posted in thread: Bathroom remodel: walls and floor prep on 02-22-2013 at 10:41 PM
I would lay the floor tile, hang the door and trim it, then set the wall tile to the door
trim.Oh, all right, I was thinking you are talking about setting door trim on top of wall tile.
For the floor ...
Posted in thread: Bathroom remodel: walls and floor prep on 02-20-2013 at 05:26 PM
Fireguy,thanks a lot for such detailed answers!I have a couple follow-up questions.on 2:
ceiling above the tub is about 8 in lower than in the rest of the bathroom, so cutting the mud
and tape would l...
Posted in thread: Bathroom remodel: walls and floor prep on 02-16-2013 at 07:55 PM
I will go through your steps by the numbers and try to answer your questions and add a couple
of suggestions.Great, thanks!
Posted in thread: Bathroom remodel: walls and floor prep on 02-16-2013 at 05:56 PM
Hello eveyone, I plan to remodel my bathroom in a 30 year old house. I moved to the States
couple years ago and amazed how far you can go on your own whe repairing your house! So I
decided to give it ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help