Last Activity:09-22-2011 7:08 PM
Posted in thread: Trane XV90 water leak on 10-23-2008 at 07:07 PM
I have a five year old Trane XV90 with a water leak. I traced the water leak to a hole under
the header. Is this a weep hole to drain water in case of a failure?I checked the condensate
drain lines, t...
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan