Last Activity:01-16-2011 3:42 PM
Posted in thread: Brick Wall Fireplace Questions on 10-14-2010 at 09:59 PM
You would be better off just to remove the brick facing that is on the wall now and you will
have a stud wall already there. Then build a new smaller brick or stone face for your
fireplace. You can ru...
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill