- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-23-2011 4:43 AM
Posted in thread: Advice on circular saw please on 10-18-2011 at 10:02 PM
Try putting a new balde on, they are not that expensive. You shouldn't have to force the cut,
the saw should be able to cut without to much pressure.I agree with you. Just try a new blade.
New coming Chanel Bags all on sale.
- Aggressive Deer
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?