Last Activity:02-24-2013 6:13 PM
Posted in thread: Dishwasher replacement on 02-24-2013 at 07:00 PM
It's a regular size dishwasher, but not under a counter. It sits within it's own enclosure on
wheels and can be moved around. It has a hose hook up for the kitchen sink when in use.As far
as I can see...
Posted in thread: Dishwasher replacement on 02-24-2013 at 05:13 PM
Hello,I have a portable dishwasher (normal size) on wheels.I'd like to replace it. Just to
know, can I buy any normal size under counter dishwasher and make it fit into my portable
enclosure ?In other...
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan