Last Activity:11-09-2008 11:54 AM
Posted in thread: Kenmore Heat Problems on 11-09-2008 at 04:52 PM
Thanks, I will try that first.
Posted in thread: Kenmore Heat Problems on 11-09-2008 at 10:45 AM
I am glad to have found this site!I have a Kenmore condensing upflow gas furnace high Eff and I
can not get the gas to stay on (flame). The pilot light works. The only way I get flame is by
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working