- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-22-2005 6:43 AM
Posted in thread: level floor on 09-22-2005 at 05:49 AM
We used it in our kitchen. It was easy to apply and it worked well. :)
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan