Last Activity:12-14-2010 1:54 PM
Posted in thread: Heating Problems and questions on 12-17-2010 at 05:38 AM
Paul52446m, Thank you for the wax suggestion...I intend to try that!! Thank you all for your
responses!! Obviously, heat pumps are not ideal for our region, however they are what the
developer used in...
Posted in thread: Heating Problems and questions on 12-14-2010 at 10:15 AM
Hi...I live in Sandusky Ohio on the Lake Erie waterfront in a 3 story Condo building. Our heat
pump units are on the roof with lots of winter weather exposure...ie; snow, ice, sleet,
etc...many of us ...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question