Last Activity:10-18-2010 9:20 PM
Posted in thread: How can I stop lint from getting on my porch? on 12-20-2010 at 08:05 PM
Thanks for responding to my query. In January I intend to pull the dryer out and make sure
everything is clean, as it should be for safety. I haven't needed the bucket, as taking care of
the lint filt...
Posted in thread: How can I stop lint from getting on my porch? on 08-20-2010 at 09:20 PM
Thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciate it!
Posted in thread: How can I stop lint from getting on my porch? on 08-19-2010 at 11:25 AM
I didn't realize there were lint screens. I will check that, and if it doesn't work, I'll fix
up the appropriate size plastic container. Thanks for taking time to respond.
Posted in thread: How can I stop lint from getting on my porch? on 08-18-2010 at 03:40 PM
Hi there, my gas dryer is vented in such a way that the lint spews out on the ground and sticks
to the side of the house, right at my back door. (yuck!) Moving the dryer or vent is not an
option. I'm ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill