Last Activity:10-19-2010 3:51 PM
Posted in thread: Fiberglass roof deck crack on 08-17-2009 at 05:49 PM
oldog/newtrick, thank you for your reply.It appears to be some sort of white coat over top of a
fiberglass layer over possibly plywood. This is just what I can see through some small areas of
Posted in thread: Fiberglass roof deck crack on 08-17-2009 at 01:56 PM
I recently noticed a crack in my fiberglass roof deck around a vent pipe. The company that
built it in Oregon is out of business. Does anyone have any idea how to repair this? Also for
- question about water from central a/c
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!