Last Activity:04-04-2011 1:36 PM
Posted in thread: oil furnace rumbling and smoking on 04-04-2011 at 12:24 PM
the oil guy just filled the tank with 150 gallons and tried to restart it. same problem. so he
is sending someone over to look at it. just to be sure, i did no cause any catastrophic damage
Posted in thread: oil furnace rumbling and smoking on 04-03-2011 at 11:22 PM
we ran out of oil today and the oil people wont come until tomorrow. i put 4 gallons of diesel
in to last the night. i bled air from the line that feeds the oil and restarted the furnace.
some smoke c...
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal