Last Activity:11-02-2010 11:18 AM
Posted in thread: Gas line drain wait time on 11-03-2010 at 07:50 AM
It feels good to do something by yourself, doesn't it? Good job!yes it does. thank you. ive
been married less than 6 months and she has already had me replace the porch light assembly,
install a new g...
Posted in thread: Gas line drain wait time on 11-02-2010 at 10:18 AM
Not long at all. I would, however, suggest opening your windows.One thing you might run into...
Here in Omaha, if you shut off your gas line the City Utilities have the meter set so it shuts
down and ...
Posted in thread: Gas line drain wait time on 11-01-2010 at 10:52 AM
I'm going to install a new gas line tonight for our new dryer. The gas line that that does come
out of the wall is capped and does not have a shutoff valve. I cannot tell where it comes from
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- One Word Game
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab