Last Activity:07-24-2011 4:08 PM
Posted in thread: water heating banging - few question on 07-13-2012 at 12:39 PM
I know it's been awhile so I just wanted to update in case anyone else has this problem. I did
a lot of things tracing this problem.Drained lines to make sure no air was in there. Finally
gave up and ...
Posted in thread: water heating banging - few question on 07-24-2011 at 12:20 PM
Ok thanks for the replies so far. I turned off the supply for the water heater and began
draining to check it out. While I was doing this I opened up the valve for the garden hose and
the banging was ...
Posted in thread: water heating banging - few question on 07-22-2011 at 04:46 PM
Hi! This site looks awesome! I hope I can get a few questions answered and maybe provide some
help in some other areas since plumbing is not my forte.I have a banging water heater and I've
read all ab...
- pressure washer advice
- Aggressive Deer
- Toilet will not fill
- Lost Storm Window out of triple track
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- A little help with hardware, please?
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls