Last Activity:02-07-2010 9:45 PM
Posted in thread: Attic Crawl Space Help on 02-07-2010 at 08:48 PM
We are having problems with ice dams so I'm looking at our our attic is insulated. We have a
story and a half house so the upstairs has knee walls with several crawlspaces scattered around
the floor. ...
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots