Last Activity:05-27-2008 1:16 PM
Posted in thread: how do I wire an inline fan to the hvac blower on 05-27-2008 at 12:28 PM
I have a bdp furnace. I am trying to wire an inline fan to the blower, but cant. I ran the hot
wire and spliced it to the HI wire of the blower, right to the motor.... however, when I turn
the A/c off...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?